East Coast Bream Series Round 1 postponed due to bad weather

This was to be a report on a great days fishing instead it is let all know that the first round had to be postponed due to bad weather, The event was postponed on Tuesday night based on the weather forecast available. As it turned out we were correct, the weather did turn nasty with winds recorded at 74km per hour and wave 2 – 3 meters breaking inside the bay.

We all love fishing and but safety is our primary concern. We thank all the teams that entered the event for their understanding and support.

The Botany Bay event has been postponed until 26th August. Same times and location.

Looking forward to our next round at St Georges Basin on 24th June

For full series details please go to our website www.wsbb.com.au and click on East Coast Bream Series for entry forms.